There are no current special offers.
Please click on an area of interest above to find out more.
Implants at Albert Place
- Over 20 years combined experience placing implants.
- Proud to use world renowned Dentsply Astra and Straumann implants with Geistlich Bio-materials.
- SAAD qualified sedation for nervous patient or those suffering a gag reflex.
- Nationally renowned lecturers and examiners.
- University approved surgical and restorative mentors.
- "IN practice" support.
"I've been referring patients for several years now. The patients are always really positive about the care they have received at Albert Place."
Meena Sheth - Dentist, Sandbach
"Absolutely faultless from the start to finish of my implants. Adam and the team have been brilliant. Thank you for the professional and friendly experience."
S Griffiths - Patient
Gum Disease/Restorative Treatment at Albert Place
Nick and Shirly have been working together for 8 years on a combined programme for the treatment of periodontal disease.
- Less than 5% of gum disease cases requiring surgery.
- Straightforward treatment executed well.
Accepting restorative referrals for:
- Worn teeth
- Occlusion/ Bite problems
- TMJ (jaw joint) problems
- Complex restorative plans
- Full mouth reconstruction
"I have referred some challenging case to Albert Place, particularly Nick. It's good to know they are in safe hands and the patients certainly think it's worth the trip."
Oliver Ratcliffe - Dentist, Buxton
"Had treatment with Shirley, what a wonderful lady, excellent and a lovely person. She has transformed my teeth. Can not thank her enough."
J Shaw - Patient
Orthodontics at Albert Place
- At the forefront of modern techniques and technologies, including clear braces such as Invisalign and those fitted to the inside of your teeth (lingual braces)
- World renowned clinician, lecturer and examiner.
- Key opinion leader for global 3m Unitek orthodontic company.
- Multiple British Smile Awards winner: 2009, 2010, 2012 and 2013. 2014 too?? Watch this space!!
- Lead consultant orthodontist at the University Hospital of North Staffs and Mid Staff Foundation Trust treating the most complex and demanding cases.
- Considered by many to be one of the leading orthodontists of this time.
"I've known John Scholey for many years and am hugely confident in his ability as a consultant orthodontist. I regularly refer John and was in no doubt that he was the man when I had my own braces."
Rich Willis - Dentist, Crewe
"I can’t thank you enough for the fabulous job you have done with my smile. My wedding day photos will have a lot to thank you for too!"
R Sowerby - Patient